- Do you ship Internationally?
Yes we do!
What shipping method do you use?
- EMS. Your package will be forwarded to DHL for the trip from Indonesia to your country, then forwarded to your local post office for local delivery.
How do I track my package?
- You can track your packages here
How much is Shipping?
- Please check your shipping fee at checkout.
Do you offer free shipping?
- Free Shipping for purchases above $55 (USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, Singapore, UK, Australia, Germany, France, Netherlands, Russia).
- Free Shipping for purchases above $70 (Italy, Spain, Ireland, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Denmark, Austria, Belgium, Monaco).
- Please contact us if you don't see your country listed above.
How do I get my 5% coupon?
- You will get the 5% coupon after your first purchase.
- The coupon will be delivered to your email inbox after your order is successfully completed.
- Please note that the coupons can only be used once.
How long will it take to ship?
- Processing Time for :
- 1- Handmade items: Will take up to 2 weeks to make.
- 2- Other items: Will take up to 3-4 business days to process.
* Items will be shipped within 1-7 business days (weekends and public holidays are not included).
How Long does it take for my packages to arrive?
- EMS usually take 4-7 days to arrive to the destination country.
*However, it may take longer depending on the weather, condition and the custom situation in your country.
Will there be custom duties?
- It depends on your orders and the regulation in your country. We are not responsible to pay custom duties, please be noted.
My package is sent back to me, what should I do?
- We do not accept cancellations when your package is sent back to us because of wrong shipping information or because you missed your delivery and storage period at your post office expires.
- When we receive your returned package, we will charge you the reshipping fee.
Regarding Coronavirus Pandemic:
The shipping maybe delayed because of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), will take sometime to ship out. Please be patience until the postal service recovers.